Babyzus | Teether - Grey Blue (2 Sizes Available)
Your baby can now relieve teething pain in style! This beautifully designed European teether can also be used as a rattle.
- Made of silicone beads and untreated beech wood
- Clean under running water
- Handmade in the Netherlands
Small: Ø 6cm. Suitable for newborns and up to 6 months
Big: Ø 8cm. Suitable from 4 months
All teethers have been tested by hand and certified according to the product's country of origin safety requirements.
- Check the ring before and after use for detached parts, deterioration and scratches (in the wood).
- When parts start to loosen up, the teething ring should no longer be used.
- Don’t leave your child alone with the teething ring.
- The wooden beads and rings are made of untreated beech wood. The silicone beads are 100% safe, and completely free of BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate.
Babyzus' products are handcrafted in Haarlem, just outside Amsterdam. They specialise in original and unique products for babies and parents. All their products comply with safety standards and have been through stringent CE certification in Europe.