OCTAEVO | Paper Vase 'Helio'
This handcrafted flower vase from OCTAEVO's exclusive 'Craftsman Collection' is taking you on a voyage around the Mediterranean. Perforated with hundreds of small die-cuts and made of special waterproof paper, it's a tribute to the ancient and sophisticated art of ceramics.
How to use
1. Carefully cut off the top of a plastic bottle. Alternatively use a medium-sized glass or a ceramic vessel. Top the container half-way up with water and place it on a flat surface.
2. Open the paper vase by gently pushing in the edges and slip it over the container. The vase is made of waterproof paper. Should the paper get wet, simply let it dry. Arrange the flowers and brighten up your favourite spot.
- Made from waterproof paper
- 265mm x 290mm
- Offset with metallic foil stamping
- Laminated and sewn by hand
From their studio in Barcelona, OCTAEVO explores the wonders of the Mediterranean in search of enchanting stories to inspire thoughtful design objects for contemporary living.
They believe in true originality and style. Each piece is made to be held close, designed to inspire and to brighten up your day to day.